|BASIS OF SERVICES
- There are the Terms and Conditions under which C&M Biolabs provides its operation services and the company or institution (“Buyer”) purchases the
- Any offer by C&M Biolabs to perform the Services to Buyer is expressly based on Buyer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. No offer of Services
from C&M Biolabs is applied to Buyer if any Terms and Conditions are rejected by Buyer.
- Any error or omission in any document including quotation, catalog, invoice and other information of the Services from C&M Biolabs shall be subject to
correction by C&M Biolabs without liability to C&M Biolabs.
- A quotation and/or a purchase order take precedence over these Terms and Conditions when a conflict occurs. In the event of a conflict, a written contract
may be signed by both C&M Biolabs and Buyer to form a final solution.
- Buyer shall be responsive for the accuracy of all detailed requests for order of the Services in C&M Biolabs which shall be included in or attached to a
purchase order. In the event that Buyer changes the requests, Buyer shall be solely responsive for any increase in the cost and labor of the Services or
impact of the process of the Services that may lead to cancellation of the order.
- Buyer shall acknowledge that termination or cancellation of any orders of the Services that are in process results in a charge of the cost of materials and
labors used to Buyer. Termination or cancellation of any orders may be incurred in the events including without limitation the breach of the terms and
conditions, voluntary request for cancellation or conditional limitation due to changes of requests by Buyer.
- Unless agreed otherwise, Buyer is deemed to provide with specific information and materials needed for completion of the orders of Services as Buyer
places such orders in C&M Biolabs. C&M Biolabs agrees to be the enduser of the information and materials provided by Buyer, which shall not be sent back
to Buyer unless requested otherwise.
- C&M Biolabs agrees that Buyer shall be the SOLE OWNER of all outcomes, data and products, from the Services ordered by Buyer. Buyer shall
acknowledge that C&M Biolabs delivers all outcomes of the Services to Buyer upon its completion of the Services and reserves the ownership of the
outcomes until receiving the payment.
- Buyer shall be responsive for storing and maintaining the data and products as receiving the delivered data and products of the Services from C&M
Biolabs. We may keep the related information and materials for a period of one year upon completion of the Services. C&M Biolabs does not warrant the
storage of these information and materials for your late uses or requests.
- C&M Biolabs accepts purchase orders as contracts. An offer of Services is made upon Buyer’s sending a purchase order to C&M Biolabs.
- To specify the size or volume of any Services, Buyer shall request a quotation from C&M Biolabs for its special needs and send a purchase order to C&M
Biolabs following the quotation if agreed. An order is expressly started by C&M Biolabs’ acceptance of a purchase order, rather than a quotation.
- Buyer shall place any orders of the Services carefully with their catalog numbers and descriptions. It is Buyer’s responsibility for the accuracy of all
- Buyer shall be responsive for all confirmation orders to ensure the correctness of an order and avoid its duplication.
- All orders of Services are subject to acceptance by C&M Biolabs and availability of the Services.
- C&M Biolabs reserves the right to make changes of the description and specification of Services at any time which do not materially affect the service
quality or performance.
- The price of basic Services shall be the list price as shown online in C&M Biolabs’ website that applies on the date of order.
- Specific size or volume of Services applies to quotation from C&M Biolabs with prices for Buyer’s request.
- The price does not include Value Added Tax (VAT) and all other similar sales taxes, fees or charges, as applicable. It is the responsibility of Buyer to pay
any such tax, fees or charges. If C&M Biolabs is required to pay them, Buyer shall reimburse C&M Biolabs or, at the time of order, Buyer shall provide
C&M Biolabs with an exemption certificate acceptable to the relevant taxing authorities.
- C&M Biolabs reserves the right to charge a fuel surcharge, delivery, packaging and/or handling charge on all orders.
- If Buyer is tax-exempt, Buyer shall provide to C&M Biolabs a tax-exemption certificate from time to time upon request by C&M Biolabs.
- Payment terms are net 30 days from date of invoice. No change may be made against the amount of payment due.
- The time for payment shall be of the essence for all contracts for Services. If Buyer does not make payment, all costs in recovering overdue debts will be
payable by Buyer.
- C&M Biolabs reserves the right to suspend delivery or cancel the order, reject future orders and charge for late payment (at the rate of up to 1% per month
or 12% per year) until payment is confirmed by Buyer.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
- All products from our services are FOB Shipping Point if C&M Biolabs has not agreed to otherwise in writing. Data of outcomes from the Services shall
electronically be delivered to Buyer online or via email. Buyer shall acknowledge that the Services' products are subject to US export control laws and
- C&M Biolabs reserves the right to make delivery in installments.
- In accordance to the agreement of order herein, Buyer shall possess the ownership of all Services' products as delivered to Buyer from C&M Biolabs. C&M
Biolabs reserves the ownership of the delivered products until receiving the payment from Buyer.
- All products from the Services delivered will not be accepted for return without an authorization from C&M Biolabs. In no event shall C&M Biolabs refund
the amount of payment after an order of the Service is finished. Without regard of authorization for returns of the Services' products approved by C&M
Biolabs, Buyer shall be responsive for actual costs of the Services in any event of returning service products.
- Any return is only accepted by contacting C&M Biolabs via email or phone within 10 days from the day the delivery is received by Buyer.
- C&M Biolabs will provide instructions on returning the Services' products and on replacements of the Services' products if Buyer is willing to return the
products because damage or defectiveness on delivery, any shortages or delivery errors.
- C&M Biolabs reserves the right to decide the repay way for any return, to perform a replacement of the Services, to issue a service or product credit or to
refund for the Services. A service or product credit issued will be valid to order Services or Products from C&M Biolabs within six months.
WARRANTIES AND LIMITED LIABILITIES
- All products are warranted to conform or exceed the specifications stated for Services. The specification of such Services is posted on C&M Biolabs’ website
at the time of order or described in a quotation upon Buyer’s request.
- THE WARRANTIES IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT
LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SAID WARRANTIES BEING
- Buyer agrees that its sole and exclusive remedy against C&M Biolabs shall be limited to the repeat and replacement of Services or parts of Services,
provided C&M Biolabs is promptly notified in writing, prior to the expiration of the warranty period specified above, of any defect. This exclusive remedy
shall not be deemed to have failed of its essential purpose so long as C&M Biolabs is willing and able to repeat or replace the Services or parts of Services; in
any event, C&M Biolabs’ liability for any damages due Buyer shall be limited to the purchase price of the Services. THIS PARAGRAPH STATES BUYER'S
SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY.
- Warranty claims must be made within 10 days after you discover that the Services does not conform. The statute of limitations applicable to all claims
arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be one (1) year from the date the claim accrues. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, IF ANY, OF C&M BIOLABS
FOR ALL DIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION CONTRACT DAMAGES AND DAMAGES FOR INJURIES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY,
WHETHER ARISING FROM C&M BIOLAS’ BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR
OTHER TORT WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, IS LIMITED TO AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED THE PRICE OF THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL
C&M BIOLABS BE LIABLE TO BUYER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST
REVENUES AND PROFITS, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE RIGHT TO RECOVER DAMAGES WITHIN
THE LIMITATIONS SPECIFIED IS BUYER'S EXCLUSIVE ALTERNATIVE REMEDY IN THE EVENT THAT ANY OTHER CONTRACTUAL REMEDY FAILS OF
ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- All technical assistance and information regarding Services from C&M Biolabs will be provided gratis to Buyer for informational purposes only. C&M
Biolabs do not warrant that all technical information has been determined in C&M Biolabs.
- Dates and times of Services' delivery to Buyer are estimates only. C&M Biolabs shall not be liable for any losses, expenses, claims or damages caused by
- C&M Biolabs expressly warrants to perform the Services for Buyer in confidentiality and shall not disclose any information and data of the services to any
third parties unless requested legally, except its employees, associates and affiliates who shall work for the Services. In the event of legal request for such
disclosure, C&M Biolabs shall notify Buyer promptly for appropriate action.
HAZARDS AND TOXICITY
- All products and data generated from C&M Biolabs’ Service are restricted for use by qualified professionals who are trained in good laboratory procedures
and are familiar with potential hazards of products of chemicals and biological materials.
- The Services' products contain chemicals and/or biological materials which may be harmful if misused. Due care should be exercised with all products to
prevent direct human contact.
PRODUCT USE RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- All products are generated from Services in C&M Biolabs for RESEARCH USE ONLY, AND NOT FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL THERAPEUTIC OR DIAGNOSTIC
- Buyer shall take its sole responsibility to make decision of the Services' products for its particular use and to perform any research with these products as
potential hazards following all governmental requirements.
- C&M Biolabs reserves the ownership of delivered products of the Services until receiving the payment from Buyer. Before Buyer pays the payment, Buyer
shall not possess the ownership of any products of the Services even though delivered to Buyer and not have the rights to use any products and data from
- C&M Biolabs reserves all rights of the trademarks and Services' marks.
- Services' specification is subject to change with time. Current information of the Services is contained on C&M Biolabs’ website.
To the extent allowed by applicable law, Buyer shall indemnify and hold harmless C&M Biolabs, its associates and affiliates from and against any claim,
loss, damage, expense, judgments or other liability arising from any Services from C&M Biolabs in whole or in part purchased and used by Buyer.
- C&M Biolabs does not be responsible or liable for failure from obligations under these Terms and Conditions beyond its reasonable controls, including
without limitation acts of God, governmental actions, fire, labor difficulty, shortages, civil disturbances, transportation problems, interruptions of power
or communications, failure of suppliers or subcontractors, or natural disasters.
- Exercise of any option or failure to exercise any rights by C&M Biolabs shall not constitute a waiver of its rights to damages for breach of contract. No
waiver of a breach of contract by C&M Biolabs shall constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent breach.
- Notices shall be served by post on the registered offices of the parties or principal place of business.
- If any provision or part of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the other provisions shall not be
- Contract under these Terms and Conditions is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, USA without regard to
conflicts of law provisions. In the event of any litigation between the parties hereto concerning any matters related to these Terms and Conditions, the
parties agree that the only forum in which such litigation may be filed and adjudicated is in the courts of the State of California, USA. In the event of any
litigation between the parties hereto concerning any matters related to these Terms and Conditions, the parties agree that the substantive and procedural
laws of the State of California shall apply without regard to California's choice of law provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change with time. Any of such changes shall not apply to any orders before the changes are made.